The physician-prescribed Obagi Skin Restoration System gives you smoother, tightened skin
Credit: Obagi Skin Restoration System®
This physician-prescribed skin care system accelerates the cellular turnover by penetrating below the skin’s surface to correct damage in all layers of the skin. It corrects functions of the skin and transforms it to look and act younger and healthier.
The System triggers a therapeutic cascade that:
- Pushes fresher cells to the surface faster, for smoother skin, reduced wrinkles, and increased tolerance.
- Corrects current pigmentation (freckles and age spots) and prevents the appearance of new pigmentation.
- Promotes more uniform cells at the deepest layer for better skin structure and balanced, even skin tone.
- Increases collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient skin.
- Increases nutrient’s natural hydration and circulation for supple, healthy-looking skin
What should you expect?
During treatment you can expect to experience four phases as your skin undergoes its transformation to a healthier and younger-looking appearance. The length of time between the phases will vary based upon multiple factors: age, skin type, amount of damage, and daily compliance.
Out with the old, in with the new
In the initial phase, the damaged top layer of skin is replaced by a new layer of fresh, healthy skin cells. This process takes approximately six weeks. During this phase, expect to experience one or more of these symptoms:
- Your freckles, age spots and dark patches begin fading.
- Exfoliation and flaking.
- Redness and dryness.
- Wrinkles and acne may look worse temporarily.
These reactions are indications that the treatment is working. It is absolutely necessary to stay with the program to achieve the desired results.
As correction and stimulation continues, you begin to notice significant improvements in your skin. New skin cells continue reaching the surface and the production of collagen and elastin increases. Expect to notice:
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tightening of pores.
- Firmer, more resilient, and naturally hydrated skin tone.
- Further lightening of freckles, age spots, and dark patches creating a more even color
- Subsiding redness and flaking,
The New You
In order to keep your healthy new glow, you will want to continue to use the Obagi Skin Restoration System. With regular treatments, you can expect to:
- Prevent future damage.
- Improve anti-aging effects.
- Maintain healthier, younger-looking skin for a lifetime.
Come visit our office for a treatment now.